Friday, March 7, 2008

Flora and Fauna of Chelsea



Dog coats are on sale on 9th Avenue as spring approaches.
Skippy never had a sweater - though some people suggested he should.
Some of the dogs here are fashionistas.



Clivia and orchids.
Oh my!



The florist on the corner of 9th Avenue and 22nd Street always has astoundingly tasteful flowers that one lusts after - but doesn't buy.



I'm not quite sure what the nail parlor has to do with flora and fauna except they always do have pretty nice flowers there both real and artificial.
The real attraction is the joy of a pedicure.
And a massage.




Pigeons - lots of them - live here too, and hang out on the lawns by Penn South.
There are squirrels as well.
Yesterday I saw a cardinal between here and the now defunct small Clearview Cinema on 23rd Street.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous
    Thanks for your visit and kind words.
    Much love and many blessings
    Love Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love the dog shop with the sweaters. My dogs could use some.

    Paz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is great. Living in a large metro area is fascinating to me. So different from my little part of the world. Love your pix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh! I want one of those for my pug! Do they have dog shoes too?

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from you!