Saturday, April 7, 2018

Not Spring Yet...


Much neglected blog....
Not too much to report.
Hideous weather
Hideous president


However, some charming snowdrops on Long Island


a wonderful Grant Wood show at The Whitney
best public exhibition I have been to in ages


even when he is at his most depressing.


On a cheerier note - a splendid exhibition of Lucy Dodd's work
at the David Lewis Gallery. I have known Lucy since before she was born. 


And then there are always the delights of food.
A pistachio eclair for Frances and a brioche for me.


On a wet day Eisenburg's Sandwich Shop


provides comfort food galore.
Toasted bagel and bacon.
Pickles and a BLT.


This morning there were bright ranunculi at Union Square.

Hurry up spring...

5 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back! Such tempting food!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke to an earthquake and April snow. Both, very rare here. I was not amused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rather alarming! hope things are good otherwise!

      Delete
  3. Awwwwwww little flowers but great food !
    Hello to Frances !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from you!